Wednesday, June 22, 2016

More Details

We're getting closer and closer to releasing this new project we've been working on, and so far, I am REALLY feelin' it. It feels like we've taken the best parts of everything we've made so far and assembled them into something far better than the sum of its parts. I've surprised myself, and surpassed every expectation I have for what we make. I feel proud of it, much more so than anything else we've done.

It's about halfway done.

I won't reveal too much about it, but I'm certainly not going to leave you empty-handed! Posting something to this blog only to pat myself on the back is very well not going to leave you satisfied, and as well it shouldn't!

Here's what I will reveal:

  • 7 total chapters
  • 3 endings
  • 6 bosses (Full disclosure: 2 of these are remixes of the same boss with a different spin on them, so if you want you can call it 4 bosses)
  • The inability to jump
  • A color palette that won't make your eyes bleed for once
  • Completely in-house sound effects and music
  • A single moral choice that will have you asking yourself a personal question engraved into your very way of life
  • Pixies
  • A red squid thing with a Windows error symbol on its forehead
  • Pixie corpses

Things are only going uphill from here, so keep looking up!

Until next time, Bunkers.
-Ethan Garen

No comments:

Post a Comment