Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Fourth of July! - Monday Update #1

Heya! Ethan here.

Happy Fourth of July, for those of you who celebrate it. Otherwise, good morning! Having a good day?

So, I wasn't able to get quiiiiiite so much done this week as I would have liked to. My mouse broke, so I got a new one, and this new one is even less functional than the old one. Haven't been able to get a new one yet. It's only barely functional, so I've had to resort to using MouseKeys. It's very unwieldy. Blech.

But, I will tell you one thing. We entered a game jam. We've got a game already planned out for it. I'll link you all to it:


Luckily, it doesn't start for a while, so we should be able to, at least mostly, finish up our... other project. Alright, fine, I won't keep it a secret anymore. This IS your surprise, after all...

We've got a demo for you here! I did a sneaky little title drop last week: It's called Keep Looking Up. It's just a demo of a few levels, nothing too fancy, but hopefully you'll all enjoy it. I know we've enjoyed making it, so far! It's a good mile or so ahead of everything we've made to date...


Alright, well, until next time, Bunkers!

-Ethan Garen

(Edit from Jerome: Also, if you're wondering why the demo says to "not share this with anyone" it's because it was originally a demo just for some of my friends. When we uploaded it here, we forgot to remove that. You can share the demo all you want!)

No comments:

Post a Comment