Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Update #6 - Eh

Alright, so there wasn't a Monday Update last week. We were doing things, and not much in the way of progress really happened. I can't do a Monday Update on progress that didn't happen. But, progress was made THIS week, so hey, cool!

Stay Up is somewhere around 75% complete. We're about 80% done with the game, with Night 1 and 2 complete, and Night 3 being about a fourth of the way done. After that, we'll need to do a little bit of polish, and the game will be done.

Also, another school project is coming soon. So that's pretty cool.

Oh, and that reminds me, school will be starting for me again soon. I'll have a lot on my plate, but I absolutely will not drop this. Things will continue as normal.

Until next time, Bunkers!

- Ethan Garen

No comments:

Post a Comment