Hey, Jerome here, and we just finished another KLU patch. We fixed a ton of issues. Mainly volume ones. The game is definitely better now, so check it out if you want! (Patch will be out about 30 minutes after this post)
Changelog for Patch 1 and Patch 2:
- Fixed major bug that wouldn't let you warp to decision if you picked certain path
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added the ability to maximize the window so you don't have to squint, thank goodness. Keep in mind maximizing the window might make the game a bit blurrier, so it's up to you if you want to do it or not.
- Fixed a ton of volume issues
- We no longer need to include an ini with the game, the ini now automatically goes to your appdata folder when you boot up the game!
- Less file size! They were a couple songs in the game that were pretty masive file size wise, but after exporting them as .ogg, they sound just as good, but are a lot smaller!
- Jerome Jones of TBS